Saturday, July 5, 2008

Brunswick photos


Whole bunch of new pics up on Flickr. I finally did a walk-about in Brunswick with my camera. Turns out I took mostly pics of churches and graffiti, two things I love. "Neck Face" here reminds me of something Andrea would draw.

I love this neighborhood, too. There's a place a few doors north from my building that does hair, body waxing, and piercing. Probably going to get my other ear pierced there as soon as I figure out what I want. There's also an Adult Store a few doors south that I'll have to go into one of these days. Oh, and all the good places to eat and little junk shops.

I'm on the wireless at the Empire Strikes Back Cafe, a block south from my building. Free wireless and good food. I'll definitely be a weekend regular. This french toast is destroying me. ♥

Yesterday I took a jog around Princes park. I did the longer route that goes around the cemetery. It only took me 26 min, so I had to do another loop in the park. Even thought my legs have been sore from walking (I can jog 4.5 miles, but a half-hour walk everyday makes me sore WTF?), the jog felt really good. I did the sprint at the end and everything. It's been a quiet weekend. I was supposed to go shopping, but I HATE shopping and I probably won't. Sales be damned. I will, however, cook something. Yes, it'll be STEW. :d

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neck Face, that sounds like a good name for metal band. Or many a supervillian, hmm... Do you have that copyrighted yet? Just askin.
R

Anonymous said...

Neck face is cool but its no bunny wearing underwear on its head!! ^_^